Meeting Audrina Patridge!

I've featured reality star Audrina Patridge as a beauty and fashion inspiration on my blog many times.  So can you imagine how awesome I felt when I had the opportunity to meet and interview her for a website I freelance for?

I was thrilled---but to be honest, I was totally nervous. I remember right before going into the interview room I was kind of having heart palpitations. I think anytime you meet someone famous, you're bound to feel a little anxious about the experience.

Fortunately---talking to Audrina was like talking to a friend. She is so incredibly genuine, sweet, nice...I just can't say enough great things about her. She's smart and funny---and one of those people you know you'd be friends with in real life (you know, if she weren't a celebrity and maybe you met through work or school).

I'm going to go let you read the full story/interview over on CultureMap, but I'll share a few tidbits here with you as well:  
Here are some photos from our meeting!
Right after our interview:


Signing autographs at the Palais Royal Meyerland store in Houston:
(photos by Craig Hartley)




 xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment