All-Time Favorite Nail Polishes (Requested)

It's taken me awhile to get this post together but I've finally done it!  Thanks to everyone who requested this one---I know it's been a long time comin'!

My H went out with his friend tonight so I decided to break out my camera and take pictures of....drum roll..........

My absolute favorite nail polishes!  I divided them into color categories so that it's a little easier to follow.

Let's start with soft pinks and whites:

From L-R:  Minimalistic; Fiji, Bubble Bath; Otherwise Engaged; Alpine Snow & Funny Bunny. One color note pictured is OPI's "Sweet Heart." Looks like I need a new bottle! It's one of my absolutely faves---I even wore it on my wedding day.

Next up, my top picks for dark shades:

From L-R:  Lincoln Park After Dark; Sapphire in the Snow; We'll Always Have Paris; Midnight in Moscow & Wicked.

Hot pink shades are hard to come by, but these take the cake!:

Pink Parka & I'm India Mood For Love
As for non-traditional shades, these top my list:

From L-R: Lucky Luck Lavender; Splash of Grenadine; Lilacism; Mint Candy Apple

.......and finally, if you're in the mood for a little sparkle:

Only Gold for Me

Wondering how I store it all?  This Target container does the job:


What are your favorite shades? Comment below and let me know!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment