Apothica.com Contest Winner!

Well ladies, it has taken me for-evah (the move made life a little crazy) but I finally had a chance to sit down tonight and go over all of the entries.

I printed out all of the entries, calculated how many entries total each person had and then labeled them 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7 and so on for each entry the person had. There were 111 total, including all bonuses.  Then, I used random.org to select a number between 1 and 111 and the result was 67...


So, the winner is...

Meg O. who, to my surprise is a fellow Houstonian and blogger!   

Congratulations Meg, thanks for entering!

...and I want to give a HUGE thanks to all of you who were so patient with me. I'm so sorry it took me so long to go over the entries and select a winner, I promise not to take that long with a giveaway ever again.  Thank you for understanding!

Have a great week everyone!

xoxo,
Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment