Jennifer Aniston's Hair & OOTD- Ann Taylor Petal Blouse

I've always thought Jennifer Aniston was so beautiful. In fact, in the 7th grade, I took the plunge (along with hundreds of thousands of other women, I'm sure) and got "The Rachel," made famous by her hair stylist Chris McMillan.

Jennifer Aniston sticks with the same look because she knows what works for her. She's changed her hair a few times, but I always notice her hair is very polished and her color is always so well-blended. It looks sun-kissed and natural, even though she has naturally brown hair.

Recently, she did a shoot for the cover of GQ magazine with Gerard Butler. Here is the cover shot:
Hello STUNNING! The hair, the makeup, the pose. I love her! I'm so over the tabloids always talking about her being sad and lonely. She's a successful woman who seems to know what she wants (an uh, apparently, it's not John Mayer.)

I read that she was asked to keep her hair dirty after the first day of shooting to get that textured, piecey look.

Her hair seems to range from super blonde to a blonde with warm light brown low lights. I love hair color, cut and style. She always looks good no matter what.



Do you love Jen's hair as much as I do? I am so glad that she was able to move past "The Rachel" while still having hair that makes a statement and is as desirable as "The Rachel" was more than 10 years ago.

I also think she is super great fitness inspiration. She always looks thin and toned but not scary skinny like some celebs get.

Before I go for today, here is my OOTD. My pictures are so bad, but I did what I could. I had one of those weird mornings today where I just didn't for the life of me know what to wear. I tried on so many tops and nothing made me happy. So I finally wore my gorgeous Ann Taylor petal top. I absolutely love it.


(with flash)

Top- Ann Taylor; Cardigan- Express; Skirt- Ann Taylor; Shoes- Jessica Simpson

xoxo,


Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment