February Favorites

If you know me, you know that when it comes to makeup, I stay pretty true to the brands and products I love and work for me. I have tried a few new products lately, so I thought it would be fun to do a February Favorites post.

Let's Begin:


Pureology Nanoworks shampoo
- I'll say it before and I'll say it again. I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft and smooth but still leaves it with volume.

L'Oreal Ever Strong Moisturizing Conditioner
(sulfate free)- I really love L'Oreals Ever Strong and Ever Pure lines. This conditioner is rich, smells great and does the job for less than pricier versions.

Stila Convertible Lip/Cheek color in "Petunia"- gorgeous cream blush. Gives skin a peachy/pink glow.

Clarisonic
- I've talked about this so many times on the blog already, but I do love it.



L'Oreal Volume Collagen Mascara
(waterproof, blackest black)- Everyone who has bought this mascara recently agrees how amazing it is...and maybe even a lot like DiorShow.

Eucerin Calming Creme
- I have really sensitive skin (face and body). I use this on my body and also use it on parts of my face that are really dry or peeling (at night only.) It really moisturizes and smooths my skin without causing breakouts (even though it's heavy.)

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector cream: I absolutely love this cream and it's on sale for $10.00 right now, down from $18.50 (not sure why). I am NOT a fan of hand cream (can't stand the way it feels on my hands if I have to type and make calls etc at work.) I use this at night before bed on my hands and cuticles. I wake up with softer, smoother hands. It's the only cream I can use on my hands, and the only one that helped my skin when I had cracked knuckles from the cold.

Redken Full Frame Volumizing Mousse- I got a trial size of this product and I love it. It gives hair an awesome blowout. I can actually feel the volume building as a blow-dry it. Redken's Guts 10 is next on my list to try.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in "Black Mauve"- it's safe to say I've practically abandoned my beloved MAC fluidline for this gorgeous color/formula. I wear it on the daily, on top lids only.

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender nail polish- this might just be THE color for spring. I love it. This is a good choice for someone who wants to stray away from ballet slipper pinks but doesn't want to be too shocking or bold with their nail color.

KISSES:


Watches
- ever since my husband bought me a Michael Kors watch for valentine's day, I can't leave the house without it.

Ruffles
- they are everywhere! the fashion gods have answered my prayers!

Pink- loving all of the soft pinks and lilacs for spring

Warmer weather
- dear coldness, please go away

DISSES:

Negativity- keep it positive!

Diets
- I am eating skittles right now, Tony Horton is giving me the evil eye

Tights
- I am over tights, I want to wear dresses with bare legs again. I always love tights at first, but then they start to become a hassle.

Closed-toe shoes
- I want to break out my open toes ASAP! (I do love closed-toe shoes, but I am so tired of wearing the same shoes over and over)

Any favorites of yours to share? Tell me about your faves in the comments below.


xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment