Has There Ever Been Anything...

You wanted to ask me?

I though it would be fun to answer some reader questions in my next post.

Feel free to ask anything as long as it's not too personal or offensive. I would love to answer your questions :)

I hope my fellow bloggers will do this post too, so we can learn more about each other. So TAG! If you are a blogger and also interested in doing this post, please do so :)

Thank you for reading :)

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I totally skipped P90X the last two nights. I have been waking up and going to work early and working late because we a producing a video for a charity benefit and filming all day. After lugging equipment around all day, I feel like I get quite the workout! My husband and I talked abut it, and we decided we aren't going to 100% follow the program because it's just not super realistic for our lifestyle. Sorry Tony Horton, but we might only be able to be "X"treme 4 days a week instead of 6!

0 comments:

Post a Comment