Lip Loves: L'Oreal Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain & Maybelline Color Whisper

I haven't reviewed beauty products in what seems like an eternity so I'm so excited to share a couple of products with you that I've been using recently that are deserving of a review.

As you all know, my makeup routine is the exact same everyday. I use the same products and apply them the same way.  The one exception to this is lip products. I find myself trying new lip products more than any other makeup products.  I get less attached to lip products and always want to try the new lip gloss or lipstick whereas I don't feel the same thrill to try a new foundation or bronzer (in fact, I can be downright reluctant to).

Two products have impressed me recently. The first is L'Oreal's Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain.  It was an impulse buy at the grocery store and since I hadn't bought makeup in months, I thought, why not? I'm so glad I got it because I absolutely love it (and it was on sale too!)

It's basically applies like a stain, but shines like a gloss.  It doesn't give the super-shine look like most glosses do, but that's what I love about it. The shine is more subtle, but it's still glossy and has the look of a gloss, without feeling too sticky or heavy. The texture is lovely and it is long-lasting. I put it on every morning before I leave the house!

Mine is in the color "Pink Perseverance." It's a beautiful soft pink. You can buy it here.




The second lip product I'm enjoying is Maybelline's new Color Whisper gloss. It's similar to Revlon's lip butters, but truthfully, I like this one better. I like how it gives a very sheer color to the lips and I like the way it feels. It doesn't have a residue at all and it feels balmy. Perhaps what I appreciate most about it is that 

I got the color "Petal Rebel." The color is a pretty pink---but not a baby pink (which is what a lot of my glosses are). You can buy it here.



Have you tried any new products lately that you love? Or have you tried the ones I've reviewed here? Leave me your comments below!


Thank you for reading!

FTC: I purchased these products with my own money. These are my honest thoughts and I am not being compensated for this review.

PS- My friend's Etsy shop, Mint Tangerine is having a Valentine's Day Sale! Use the code LOVE20 at checkout to get 20% off of any purchase. Click here to check out what's new in her shop!

(aren't these pretty!?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment