Weekend Snaps, What's in My Fridge & A Lost Outfit

Happy Sunday!  H and I went grocery shopping today and I was so proud because I cleaned out my fridge. I love a clean, organized fridge.

I wore a super casual outfit to run errands today:


Shorts- Buckle (similar, similar)
Sandals- Reef (similar)
Necklace- Banana Republic (similar


What's in my fridge this week? I'm glad you asked!


Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt, milk, tuna


Arugula, strawberries, blueberries, pickles, basil leaves, mango salsa, 
roasted tomatoes, bread, fingerling potatoes, chicken, squash.



Our pantry is full of the "bad" stuff. Everything in moderation.



Today's lunch- turkey & cheese sandwich with less than 
a handful of Lays' Kettle Cooked chips



This week, my clothing rack came in, c/o The Showroom Project. I'm going to use it to style outfits and I will also use it in my YouTube videos to showcase my favorite and newly purchased pieces. Can't wait!

Speaking of closets, I added my gorgeous new Zara shoes to my shoe shelf after cleaning and re-organizing it.


...and I noticed I have a "thing" for all things pink...and gold chains


...and my poor Steve Madden bow sandals officially passed. May they rest in peace.



Before I go---here is one of the outfits I never ended up posting. It's a little...bright. I like the pieces separately, but together, they're a little overwhelming. I think the blouse is better suited to some dark wash skinny jeans and ballet flats.


You win some, you lose some.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!  I am off to finish laundry and to clean some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment