Watercolor for Polo

***Before I begin this post, I want to send my heartfelt thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by the tragedies of 9/11.  Today is a day of remembrance.***

I attended a Polo match/fundraiser on Sunday and had no idea what to wear. A hat was a given, but what kind of dress?

Since it was so hot out, I opted for my watercolor print dress from Ann Taylor. I have worn this dress plenty of times since I got it so I would say it's been a pretty versatile piece for me.



 Dress- Ann Taylor (similar, similar, LOVE this)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (buy them here)
Hat- Zingara (similar, similar for $25!) 
Necklace- Regina Pierallini (email her to custom order!)
Bag- Kate Spade (buy it here)


Have you ever attended a Polo match? It's definitely a really fun time!  I also got to meet one of my readers at the match---she spotted my pink bag and knew it was me :) I love meeting my readers! Here's a shot of Bella and I (she is on the right). She is the owner of Bella Body Fit here in Houston!

0 comments:

Post a Comment