The Right Stripe

I didn't wait too long to break out my black and white striped blazer that I purchased last weekend. I absolutely love switching it up from my typical solid colors.

I am craving some cooler weather so that I can start layering more. I oftentimes envy those who live in cooler climates, because as much as I LOVE the warm weather practically year-round here, I do sometimes find that it gets boring to always dress in warmer-weather clothing. Bring on the brrrrr, mother nature! I'm ready for jackets, scarves and cozy sweaters!


Blazer- Express (similar under $50)
Necklace- Banana Republic (in stores, similar)
Pants- Banana Republic (buy them here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (similar flats here)


Wishing everyone a wonderful week!   I have been busy in the evenings attending some events so next week should be back to normal.  Thank you to everyone who left lovely comments about our dining room and living room updates, I really appreciate your kind words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment