Saturday Snaps: Cute Finds from GAP & I Cracked my iPhone Screen

Today is the day that will forever be known as the day I cracked my iPhone screen. Fortunately, I only cracked the top left part (where it's all black) and not the screen that I actually use. I had planned to upgrade my phone soon since I'm eligible for an upgrade, so I'll probably look into getting the iPhone 5 (maybe in white this time for a change!)

After I broke my iPhone screen, I went to Aldo to return some shoes that I ordered online that were too big for me.  That's when the employee told me I could not return them in the store because I "paid on PayPal."  Well, I'm never, ever doing that again.  I thought since PayPal links to your bank account, it didn't matter...so I left with the same shoes after the cashier kind of tried to pressure me to do an exchange (come to think of it, this has happened every single time I've ever tried to return something there).  I am taking a break from Aldo for now. The last three pairs of shoes I got there have all had to be returned so I think I just need a little time off.

Here's what I wore today, by the way:



H&M Dress (similar)
GroopDealz Necklace (J.Crew version)
Kate Spade bag (buy it here)
J.Crew Sweater (buy it here- my favorite cardigan of all time!)

I did pick up two pairs of amazing shoes at Zara today which you can see in my latest haul video and I got some items from GAP---I remembered to take fitting room photos!  Use the code GAPSHOP at checkout for 25% off if you're ordering online!  My hair is reading a little darker in the photos below, the ends are a little lighter in real life.



GAP Pink Fitted Boyfriend Shirt- absolutely love the fit, fabric, ect. 
I got a medium for length and versatility, but the small fit perfect as well.

GAP Broken in Straight Khakis- mine are a size 4 and fitted. I debated the 6 but they were 
baggier than I wanted them and I heard their khaki fabric really loosens up.
(buy them here- 30% off in stores)



GAP Perfect Dot Shirt- I absolutely love this print! I got a medium because 
it's sold out in all three stores in my area and it works,
but if they had a small I would have gotten a small.


GAP Perfect Oxford Shirtdress- I bought this as a casual dress on weekends and as a 
dress shirt during the work week (I can tuck it in or fold it under.


Here is the blue version, fully extended to show the length as a dress:



So, that was my Saturday and now I'm exhausted after being caught in a rainstorm.  Have a happy Saturday!


Watch my latest haul video below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment