Watercolor Lillies & Recipe for Success at TOOTSIES

I love Monet paintings. The gorgeous watercolors in soft colors are so pretty and feminine. That’s why I couldn’t help myself when I saw this watercolor print dress at Ann Taylor.  Thankfully, I got it for 40% off.   

I wore this dress to an event last night benefiting Recipe for Success held at a local boutique, TOOTSIES, in West Ave.  The event featured a fashion show with mother-daughter duos walking the runway in the latest spring fashions and CultureMap's Clifford Pugh emceed.
0wed30wed50wed60wed80wed12


Dress- Ann Taylor
Bag- Kate Spade
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Blazer- Nordstrom


Here are some of my favorite shots from the fashion show (the show included professional models too, but my favorite were the moms and daughters, it was so sweet!)













A few of my awesome friends and fellow bloggers were there---including Annina, Bethany, Monica and Shasie


Shasie & Monica


Monica and I
Thank you for reading! 

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment