Neon & Lace

This morning while getting ready for work, I vowed to bypass my trusted J.Crew No. 2 pencil skirts for an older favorite, my lace pencil skirt from the Ann Taylor outlet.

Reunited, and it feels so good

I'm seriously so happy I rediscovered this skirt.  Sometimes I find myself buying new things and only wearing those things (obessively) for a couple of months.  I need to focus on mixing and matching older and newer pieces---I think that's the key to understanding if your wardrobe is going in the right direction. Are you just buying a mish-mash of stuff that you can never wear together or are you making cohesive choices that are versatile?

The skirt and belt are older, the blouse, jacket and heels are newer.  Combined, they made this (btw, H was home this morning and he took these photos):







Top- Zara
Skirt- Ann Taylor Oulet
Belt- J.Crew
Shoes- Nine West (new, buy them here--these are SO comfy wore them all day
and was on my feet a lot and they are amazing!!!)
Bag- Kate Spade
Blazer- Nordstrom

Do you ever make it a point to "re-discover" items in your wardrobe that you've ignore for a few months?

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment