Shocking Pink, Toronto Edition

As much as I'm sad that I'm no longer in Toronto with my family and friends, I can't help but be excited to get back into blogging. I've missed you all!

First things first, if you'd like to learn about my favorite ways to get a summer glow (sans the actual sun, of course)---please visit Joan's blog The Baloney Bug where I've written a guest post on just that topic (self tanners and bronzers galore!)

I've decided to break up my Toronto trip into multiple posts that range from outfits to purchases to fun with friends.  I also plan to film my Canada haul video on Saturday and I'll post the link on my Facebook page as soon as the video goes live---or you can subscribe to my channel on YouTube for video notifications.

The first day of our trip was Wednesday. In true Veronika fashion, we picked up our rental car and headed straight to Yorkdale mall to meet my friend Jamie for lunch at Pickle Barrel and do some shopping. I wanted to get shopping out of the way on that first day so that we could focus on spending quality time with family and friends for the rest of the trip.

The day after my shopping spree, I wore one of my new acquisitions, a neon pink dress from H&M (by the way Houstonians, the new H&M opens here at Baybrook Mall [yes, really,] on May 31st).


So, what does a girl wear with a neon pink cotton dress? I paired mine with nude sandals, a bright green blazer and a spray tan that made me about 7 shades darker than my natural skin tone. Love.






Blazer- Zara
Dress- H&M
Necklace- Banana Republic
Sandals- Steve Madden
Sunglasses- Chanel
On my toes: OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark"
Watch/Bracelet- Michael Kors/J.Crew


More to come soon and thank you for your patience as I was traveling!

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment