On Tuesdays, We Wear Pink

No, this post isn't a tribute to the movie "Mean Girls," but today did feel like "wear pink to work day" at my office. If an outsider visited the office today, they would probably think an internal memo went out to wear pink on this random Tuesday.
I tend to wear bright colors especially on days where I'm in a great mood so I chose my pink azalea No. 2 Pencil Skirt from J.Crew and paired it with chambray.



Top- Old Navy
Necklace- Forever 21 (old)
Skirt- J.Crew
Belt- J.Crew Outlet
Shoes- Jessica Simspon
Bag- Kate Spade


I'm getting a lot of questions about my Kate Spade Bond Street Florence Bag so I thought I'd address it here. Yes, I wear it with everything, even if it "clashes." I actually don't think it clashes with anything because it's one of those "stand out on its own" pieces.  I truly think you can pair it with anything. I almost think it's nicer not to worry about being matchy-matchy with your handbag. It adds a little interest and dimension and it's more effortless. And also, I don't want to switch handbags everyday...that's just one more thing I never plan to add to my morning routine.

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment