So maybe I did a little more shopping...

In Toronto, a Saturday is always best spent walking around and exploring--- you can shop, eat, people watch and overall just take in the energy of the city.

That's exactly what we did that sunny Saturday. We walked to Queen street, the Eaton's Center and ate lunch at a restaurant across from the new Trump Hotel.

The night before, my friend Heather and I were in my friends Ashley's kitchen and we marveled at the fact that ten years ago...did we ever imagine we would be standing in Ashley's kitchen and looking over at our husbands hanging out before a night out...? It seemed natural and yet surreal at the same time. It was just one of those moments...(guess you had to be there).

Here's what I wore for our downtown excursion:







Shirt- Aritzia
Necklace- Banana Republic
Shorts- Buckle
Sandals- Steve Madden
Watch/Bracelet- Michael Kors/J.Crew
Bag- GAP


xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment