Weekend Shopping, Painting & Fitting Room Photos

Good morning!  I'm up bright and early with the painters completeing the painting on our stairways and accent wall in the living room!

By the way, we went with Benjamin Moore's "Revere Pewter" for our main living spaces and stairwells. I'm really happy with how it turned out---a very soft, light, subtle gray with no blue, purple or green undertones.  We are going to do all of the rooms and bathrooms in darker, richer shades of gray so we stay in the family of grays but with a little more drama.  The challenge with open-concept living spaces is that a lot of walls connect, so if your main living space is one large room like ours, you have to pick a color that works well with that entire space.


I'll post some better photos when painting is complete.

I thought I'd share some fitting room photos since it's been requested that I put them on my blog more as opposed to just my Facebook page (I tend to share photos and other links there that I don't put on my blog, so if you're interested in that kind of stuff, you can "like" my page here.)

I filmed a haul video on these items yesterday, so I'm including shots of some of the stuff I bought over the last couple of weeks. 

By the way, I had some requests to share my more casual outfit iPhone snaps on my blog, too, so here's what I wore on Friday:
Tunic (worn as blouse)- Zara
Blazer- Express
Jeans- GAP "always skinny"
Flats- Tory Burch
Necklace- Banana Republic
Now, onto fitting room photos, let's start with Banana Republic:



These are the Sloane ankle pants in navy (I got black) with a blazer I didn't love on me


This was a navy pencil skirt with a pink silk blouse (I liked this one but I didn't get it because I wanted to get my H two pairs of pants and could only get five items total at 50% off,
sometimes we have to sacrifice for our loved ones---LOL, I'm totally kidding!)


This is the cream 100% silk blouse I purchased. Really love this one!



These are the Sloane ankle pants in black that I purchased


Now onto Zara---I got these jade green pants there and I'm in love.
I need them in more.colors.now.

(nice, messy fitting room!)

I also realized I didn't post some photos from a shopping trip
a few weeks ago so I'm adding those as well!


(oh gosh, I need to not to be so lazy and take my jeans off)
These are the Presley Skye dresses from Nordstrom


This is the dress I got at Charlotte Russe a few weeks ago---it doesn't photograph well,
the bottom is actually a different color which is not apparent in the photo.



The jeggings above are the Target ones that have gotten a lot of buzz.
I passed on them, but they are okay.  Size way up on these.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- here is my haul video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment