7 Products I'm Obsessed with Right Now

As I'm working on my blog's redesign, I'm thinking about the feedback you all provided and I'm going to add a favorites tab to my main header. Today's post is kind of inspired by that. I went to my master bathroom after work today, looked through my drawers and cabinets and selected products I have been absolutely loving lately.

So here are just a few of my current favorites and why I love them:

Kerastase Cristaliste Luminous Perfecting Essence- this is one of the serums I was sent from Kerastase's new line and I haven't done a blowout without it since I got it. Much like Kerastase's Chroma Shine which I also have, it give a softness and smoothness to the hair and really makes hair look and feel better.  Couldn't be happier with this one and it has a really pretty scent too.  I apply 1-2 pumps to my hair, from the nape of my neck down, concentrating on my ends.



L'Oreal's Balm in the color "pink satin"- Ladies, this is a must-have.  Not only is it the perfect, subtle yet there pink color, it also has SPF, is moisturizing and overall just makes lips look like yours, but better. The packaging is also gorgeous. I love this balm so much that I keep one in my bathroom and one in my purse.   What I love most is how easy this is to apply. No mirror necessary and you just get a pretty flush of color and dry lips are quenched.


LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant in "vanilla coconut." If I could describe this scent in one word, it would be LOVE.  Sometimes I just want to drench myself in this scent and never look back.  Oddly, the actual perfume of this scent isn't as amazing as the deodorant is, so keep that in mind.  This is a deodorant so it's not going to stop you from sweating---so I layer an antiperspirant under it (both scented and unscented have worked for me) and it's simply awesome.  I also love that it's very creamy and moisturizing.  Yes, it's an $18 deodorant, but it lasts a long time and it's awesome enough to justify the price.


Eleven Skin smooth eye cream and hydrating serum- Some of you may recall me showing these products that were sent to me in a recent video.  It's my first time trying this skincare line and I was a bit nervous at first because my skin can be reactive, but I have been loving both the eye cream and serum and have been using both every night (a couple of nights a week I still use my Kiehl's eye cream just to mix it up a bit).  What I love about the eye cream is that it is SO rich.  It is super creamy and moisturizing so if you like a thicker cream, this one is perfect for you---at the same time though it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy on the delicate under eye area.  Onto the hydrate serum---I was shocked (and pleasantly surprised) that it didn't break me out. I apply two pumps to my entire face every night except for my chin.  It has an almost gel-like feel on the skin but not super sticky. It feels nice and I've enjoyed adding it to my routine and moisturizing overnight.  I still use all of my other products too, but I've added this in.  I started to use my Peter Thomas Roth pads just a few days a week because I didn't want to over-do it and cause oil overproduction so this serum has created a nice balance for me. I haven't used it long enough to comment on results as far as fine line reduction, but Andi over at
Saltwater Dreams has seen dramatic results from this product line.



Kerastase Fibre Architecte- I think it's safe to say that I've been obsessed with Kerastase products for a long time, but this is a new one to my collection that I ordered a few weeks ago.  There's been a lot of buzz about it in the blogosphere and I know why---it helps with split ends (which I have a ton of) and it makes a big difference in the appearance of split ends and with continued use is supposed to help repair your hair. It is heat-activated so the way I use this is I apply one pump to my hair when it's 80% dry from blow drying. Then I continue my blowout in sections as I add in my Velcro rollers. It can also be used on dry hair prior to using heat like a curling iron (though I still use my Oribe Royal Blowout for that most of the time).  It's a pricey product ($42) so I try to conserve it. 


From L-R- Essie Minimalistic, OPI Sweetheart, OPI Mod About You- Everyone knows I love a pink nail...and these are the colors I've been using most lately. Need I say more? All three are awesome.


Bobbi Brown Bronzer in "light" (I believe it's called "golden light" now)- I ran out of my NARS Laguna bronzer several weeks ago and started to panic. Then I remembered I has purchased (and barely used) this Bobbi Brown bronzer. I am so glad I started to use it instead of just buying another Laguna because I've really come to enjoy it.  I love that it's matte, the color is lovely and it lasts all day.  It also layers well under my Bobbi Brown "peony" blush. Don't get me wrong, I'd still repurchase and plan to repurchase Laguna eventually, but it's nice to know I won't have a meltdown one day if NARS ever discontinued Laguna (which would be crazy, right?...so they'd never do that....right?)

I've showed you mine, now you show me yours...what have you been loving lately? Leave me a comment below and let's discuss. OR you can tell me in
formspring!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment