OOTD: Black, White & Gold

It's the Monday before Christmas and going to work is admittedly not so fun with the impending holiday on my mind.  In my attempt to remedy this, I've tried to start this week right by dressing nicely and adding fun accessories to my outfits.

Though I wore this top
in a post last week, I decided to opt for a black and white ensemble this time, with touches of gold.

What do you think?


Top- LOFT
Skirt- Ann Taylor
Tights- Target
Shoes- Kate Spade
Belt- J. Crew
Necklace- Stella & Dot (
buy it here)
Bracelet- Banana Republic
Watch- Michael Kors


Wishing everyone a wonderful week---I'm trying to catch up on blogging over the holidays to bring you all lots of new posts in 2012!

xoxo,

Veronika.

*My photos were edited using Windows Live Gallery. Love love love this program!

0 comments:

Post a Comment