How I Organize & Store My Makeup

I filmed this video over the weekend and I realized I never posted it on my blog and since not everyone subscribes to my YouTube channel, I thought I'd post the link here.

These are the trays I use to organize my makeup drawer. They are from The Container Store and they're fairly inexpensive.

I feel fortunate to have a big drawer like this in our new home because in our last home, I had so little space (two really skinny drawers). However, these come in all sizes so no matter what size your drawers are, these can work. They also sell deeper ones that are ideal for cabinets and great to hold makeup brushes.
 

And here is my video where you can see exactly how my makeup is organized and each storage container separately.

How do you organize YOUR makeup? leave me a comment below! Share your tips in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment