It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas (Or Not So Much)

This holiday season started off with the best of intentions, it really did. I was so excited to put up our tree and marvel at its Christmas awesomeness. Unfortunately, life got so busy that I just didn’t have the energy this year. It feels like a huge fail, but not putting up my tree didn’t keep me from adding little holiday touches to our home.

You may have seen my last post where I shared some holiday décor updates---and here I’ll share a few more (and some other random photos).


Pretty Snowglobe from West Elm on our kitchen island


Gift tags from West Elm used to decorate our wine rack
(which is empty, because below it is a wine fridge, which is much better than a holder)

Pretty red metallic wrapping paper with black glittery Christmas trees (from Target)

Our living room at night


Prints by Jen Ramos (madebygirl.com) that I finally framed.
I am ordering way more of these. Love love love them!

We also have some lights out on our balcony but we accidentally got "yellow white" lights and "blue white" lights so they are all intermingled in an odd fashion.


I also mentioned this in my last video---but look what's all set up and ready to go?




Major apologies to all of my readers for the lack of posts lately. I am trying to ramp them up, but some evenings it's hard because we have our workout until 7:30 and then by the time we get home and eat, there's not much time left in my evening (I like to be in bed by 10 p.m. at the latest).

Here's to more blogging in the new year!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment