Christmas Decor So Far...

I had some time this past weekend to start my Christmas decorating.  I am still not 100% sure if I'm going to put up my tree this year. I have no idea where half of my decorations are after the move. I may do a mini tree. Until then, I'm perfectly happy to just have some holiday-themed decor in the house.

Here are some snapshots of my holiday decor so far:
Holiday Wreath (on our front door)


I added white peonies to my coffee table hydrangea arrangement


Glass canister from Crate & Barrel with silver pine cones, faux snow and glitter feather

Shimmery star on my half bath door knob

Christmas tree ornaments and sparkly stars in my Crate & Barrel cake holder


Silver pine cones on my dining table


Satin ribbon tied in a bow with an ornament on our dining chairs

How are you decorating for the holidays this year?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY SAADIA ORGANICS ARGAN OIL GIVEAWAY HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment