In the Navy

I was all excited this morning to wear my new bird-print top. I had the perfect outfit planned and paired it with navy diamond-patterened tights and my navy blue lace skirt from Zara.

Later this afternoon, in a meeting room full of delightfully flourescent lights, I noticed that my lovely bird blouse was not in fact navy, but black.

Though my eyes failed me, I still like this outfit.




 
Top & Tank- Forever 21
Skirt- Zara
Tights- Forever 21
Shoes- Kate Spade
Trench- Banana Republic
Necklace- Stella & Dot "Ever After" (
buy it here)


I have to say that the "ever after" necklace is quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces. It's so dainty and feminine.  I just love the length too---it sits so perfectly on your collarbone area.  Here is a closer-up shot I took earlier today:


...and another shot of how I switched up this outfit for a casual dinner with my in-laws:

Have a great week everyone!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment