OOTD Friday: Day & Night Looks

I just got back from a delicious dinner with my husband and some friends. I had my yearly review at work today so we went out to celebrate :)

I'm writing this pretty late at night, so if I make any mistakes, you'll know why! I am exhausted but I have some plans during the day tomorrow so I wanted to blog this since I'd be out all day.

Here's what I wore to work today. I usually wear jeans on Fridays but I had a client meeting today so I wore dress pants.

Polka-dot top- Club Monaco; Sweater- Forever 21; Pants- Express Editors; Belt- Forever 21; Shoes- Aldo.

I finally broke out the Paris Hilton Senorita Bow pumps tonight for dinner. They are too cute! I kept looking down at them because they are just so adorable! They make me smile :)

Here's what I wore to dinner:

Jeans- GAP "always skinny destroyed"; Shoes- Paris Hilton Senorita Bow Pumps; Top- VS PINK dress worn as top (I rolled it up because it was way long); Jacket- White House Black Market.

For makeup, I just played up my eyes a bit and used a light pink gloss (MAC's "BabySparks" Dazzleglass, which is my all-time fave gloss.)

I used MAC's retrospeck eyeshadow on my lid, Benefit's "Eye Bright" on the inner corners, and MAC's "satin taupe" as a liner (with Bobbi Brown "black mauve" eyeliner tightlined on top and bottom lashes.) I used my tried and true L'Oreal Volume Collagen mascara on lashes after curling them.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you had a wonderful of a Friday as I did!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment