OOTD, The Bachelor Fashions & P90X, Clarisonic Update

Today I wore my new ruffle sleeve top that I blogged about yesterday in my Forever 21 haul. I just love this top. It's a great top because it's comfortable like a tee, but when you take off your cardigan, it doesn't feel like just a plain ol' t-shirt. It still feels put together and pretty.

It was gross and rainy here today, so I wore my trusty Express "Editor" pants.

Top- Forever 21; Pants- Express "Editor" Pant; Necklace- Tiffany & Co. "Return to Tiffany" heart pendant and Forever 21 key pendant. On Nails- OPI "Lucky Lucky Lavender. Watch- Michael Kors. Shoes- Aldo.

I am actually blogging as I watch The Bachelor finale live. I just love this show. I've know who was going to "win" for several weeks now since Reality Steve broke the news. I get sucked in nearly every season, and every season I always find out who wins way before the finale because I just can't seem to keep away from the spoilers.

One of the reasons I love the show, of course, is because of the abundance of fashions, hairstyles and makeup looks. 25 women all on one show is bound to bring a lot of different styles together (not to mention personalities, drama!)

I stumbled upon a blog recently that has a lot of Bachelor fashion posts so I thought I would share it with you all. It's called The Possessonista. She has an interview with The Bachelor's Rozlyn and I even found a link to Corrie's blog from the show (she is a fashion stylist IRL- link to her personal website here.)

I've always thought it must be really fun to get chosen as a contestant for The Bachelor because think of all of the beautiful dresses you'd get to buy (and you'd have a place to wear them- hello rose ceremonies!) I always find myself buying all of these cute party dresses with no place to wear them since I'm not really into the whole club scene/going out and partying scene anymore. I'm going to make it my goal this summer to wear my fun dresses on date nights with my husband.

Speaking of The Bachelor, Jason and Molly from last season got married over the weekend. Their wedding will air on ABC next week, I believe, but here are photos from their big day in the meantime. You can see them here and here. I really loved Molly's Vera Wang gown. The skirt of it was just stunning.

Did you watch The Bachelor this season? Let me know what you think in the comments below. I am a Tenley fan, have been from the start.

Before I go, I'm going to give a few quick updates.

#1- P90X- After my food poisoning, I thought it was actually a blessing in disguise to cleanse my system before fulling embarking on the P90X journey. My husband and I took the nutrition guide with us when we went grocery shopping on Sunday, and although we are not following the diet to a "t," we are using it as a very strong guideline to make better choices.

Today, for example, I ate strawberries and peaches along with a string cheese stick for breakfast, with a cup of green tea. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with one slice of cheese. I had a few more cups of green tea after lunch and also ate some almonds as a mid afternoon snack. For dinner we had whole grain rotini pasta with marinara sauce and shrimp (yum!). For dessert I had a 140 calorie ice cream cone (the Nestle lil' drums- I highly recommend them, it's a big payoff for very little calories.)

I am not big on diets. I think they are way to restrictive and I absolutely love sweets so I need to keep them in my diet or I feel completely deprived. I eat some form of ice cream, candy or cookies on a daily basis, I just try to keep my portions moderate.

We did day one of the classic program today (arms, back and chest.) I think we did well. Push ups are always hard for me. I can only do them on my knees right now, since my upper body strength is not very good. I'm really looking forward to toning my arms more.

#2- Clarisonic- I absolutely love my Clarisonic. I feel the cleaning power you get from a Calrisonic really does clean deeper, which is why my pores are smaller. I definitely can't imagine not washing my face with it before bed. It is a wonderful tool. I never experienced any breakouts and overall my skin has improved. I still get dry patches and red areas, but they have decreased since I've started to use it. I also notice I am not reaching for my facial self-tanner as often as I used to, which I guess it due to the more even-toned skin I'm experiencing after using the Clarisonic.

If you have any questions about P90X or the Clarisonic, or you'd just like to gossip about The Bachelor, please leave me a comment below.

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment