Harper's First Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope all of you are having fun getting dressed up (or dressing up your babies---or both!)

I did dress up today (well, I wore some mouse ears and painted whiskers on my face) because each year departments throughout the children's hospital where I work volunteer to host a table for a Halloween party for all of our patients (the party is organized by our awesome language services department). It is SO fun!  A lot of our patients are too sick to eat candy or go trick-or-treating, so we set up fun little games and activities inside of the hospital in a common area and they all get non-candy prizes at each table.  There's also a DJ that plays music during the event and we all just dance and cheer for the kiddos and sing. I love that I get to do things like this apart from my normal job duties. It's truly a blessing.

It was so fun getting Harper into her costume after daycare today...I took so many photos---here are my favorites!

Be safe and have fun this Halloween night!

Oh and before I go here are some photos from the Halloween party at the hospital (we can't take pictures of patients obviously because of HIPPA but the kiddos were all dressed so cute!)
Our game was "toss the ring on the witch's hat!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment