Outfits...

I wore my new BR bow skirt this week and I think I'm in love. Unfortunately, I was playing on the floor with Harper when I got home from work and when I spread my legs a bit to stand up, the front slit split and now I have to get it fixed---but I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it again when it's all sewn up (I'd do it myself but I'm not a good enough sewer to where I could make it so the thread doesn't show.
tee- j.crew | skirt- banana republic | necklace- stella and dot, c/o | 
blazer- aritzia |shoes- gap

I love that this skirt can be worn with flats. As I mentioned before, I'm all about flats these days. I still wear heels, but I would say three out of five work days, I'm wearing flats. This week, I don't think I wore heels once. 
shirt- old navy | vest- j.crew(on sale!) | pants- banana republic | shoes- gap (on sale!)

This was my casual Friday outfit. No meetings today so I dressed down.


Wishing you all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment