Outfits Lately...

We've got our morning routine pretty sorted out these days---but it doesn't leave much time for outfit photos so this is about the best it's going to get at this point and time...I literally snap these right before I open the door and leave the house, ready to start our journey to daycare and work.
Sweater- Banana Republic |  Skirt- J.Crew | Shoes- Nine West | Necklaces- Stella & Dot, Jane.com
Blouse- J.Crew (similar, really love this one too!) | Pants- J.Crew | Necklaces- Stella & Dot, Tiffany & Co. | Shoes- Clarks Purity Snow wedges, c/o
Blouse- J.Crew Factory (similar) | Blazer- Artizia (similar) | Pants- J.Crew | Pumps- Banana Republic | Necklace- Tiffany & Co.

Hope you're having a wonderful week! 

...And this post made me realize I wear a lot of navy. Its safe to say it's my favorite color as I seem to be attracted to all things navy and white, especially if they have stripes or polka dots. It's a sickness, really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment