Pumpkin Patch Fun

There are so many awesome pumpkin patches set up all around Houston. Today, we went to two---one in Bellaire and one at St. Luke's.  The pumpkins were practically all gone at the one in Bellaire and I really wanted to get some so fortunately our second stop still had a ton of pumpkins left. I'm trying to make some time this evening after Harper goes to sleep to paint some of them for a fun little Pinterest-inspired DIY project.

It's so fun to have all of these "firsts" with Harper. I just feel so blessed that she is our baby and that we get to be her parents.
Top- Old Navy | Cords- GAP | Flats- GAP
 Trying to sit next to a pumpkin fail...
Harper loves to pull my hair...

After our pumpkin patch fun, we went out for some Tex Mex for lunch and when we got home Harper was practicing her "sitting" on me and Kevin took these adorable photos:
Ugh. She just melts my heart.

Hope your Sunday was full of family + love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment