Four Years

(Well technically four years and a month, since I forgot to do this post in September!)

Four years ago on September 21, 2009, I published my first ever blog post. Over these last few years, I've shared so many special moments with you---my readers---and I'm so thankful for the blogging community and the positive experience it has been thus far.

I love sharing outfits, favorite products, little snippets of our life and my DIY projects. I love being inspired by this community and by the strong, supportive and incredible women I've gotten to know over the last few years through blogging.

Thank you to every single one of you---to those who read my blog, have watched my videos, have left me a comment on Instagram, have emailed me personally... Thank you for bringing smiles to my face, brightening my day and making this entire experience so fulfilling.

I am humbled and honored to have shared so much with you over the years---from my marriage to my pregnancy and the birth of our daughter---to sharing my passions and even some personal stuff with you all. 
I love blogging and I would continue to blog regardless of how many people were reading and commenting, but I am truly blessed to have the most incredible, kind and thoughtful readers and I don't take that blessing lightly. I am deeply appreciative of your support, love and friendship over the last four years.

Thank you for letting my share my life with you.

-Veronika

0 comments:

Post a Comment