Weekend Snaps...

Today I'm blogging from my husband's laptop because my MacBook Air is so messed up that I made an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow. Despite deleting most of my photos, it still says my startup disk is too full and now I can't even use it (all of the icons are gone and I'm guessing the weird, grainy screen is Apple's version of "the blue screen of death.") SOS!

Today before heading out for some sushi (yum!) we went to GAP so I could return several pairs of pants I had ordered online (I order tall sizes a lot online and ended up preferring J.Crew's minnie pants so I returned most of the ones I got---but I did keep these ones). It turns out that basically the entire store was on sale today (30-40% off most items) so I exchanged the pants I had purchased for some fall goodies.
 Top Row: Always Skinny Jeans- GAP |  Leopard Flats- GAP 
| Legging Cords in Navy- GAP |

I have to say that GAP's always skinny jeans and their legging pants fit incredibly well. I absolutely love them!  This is the first pair of cords I've owned in probably 10 years and I love them so much I kind of want to get them in more colors. For reference, the regular length fits me well in both the jeans and the cords. I could get the tall length but I prefer them not to bunch at the ankle so the regular length is perfect. I also like to roll them up a bit sometimes.

 Bottom Row: Polka Dot Sweater- in GAP stores (similar, similar)| 
Leopard Flats- GAP | Racerback Bra- GAP

I also stopped in at Right Start in Rice Village and picked up a few things for Harper.
Nose Freida & Filters- we already have one but need another for on-the-go | Bella Tunno pacifier clip | Caterpillar toy | Sassy bear toy (similar)

Also featured in the above photo are these gorgeous headbands from Ryan&Wren on Etsy.  I discovered this amazing shop using Etsy's search function (I think I typed in "modern baby headbands").  How cute are they? Harper wore one of them for her 4 month photos today and I just love them on her!
I hope you're all having an amazing weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment