An Emerald Dress for the Last Days of Summer

It's not even close to the "last days of summer" here in Houston where the heat and humidity continue to be bountiful. I'm more ready for fall than I ever have been.  Alas, mother nature probably won't grant us cooler temps until October, so I'm still wearing some of my favorite breezier summer dresses.

This one, from Lulu's, has a beautiful low back which is a fun and unexpected detail. Plus, it keeps you pretty cool.
 (...and you can still see the scar from my mole removal. sigh.)
Dress - c/o Lulu's | Sunglasses- c/o Lulu's | Necklace- GroopDealz.com (similar) | Hat- Walgreens (similar, similar, similar) | Bracelet- J.Crew (and here and here) | Lip Gloss- Almay Color+Care in Blooming | Shoes- Ivanka Trump- (similar, similar)

Hope you're enjoying cooler weather---or if it's still hot, I hope you have a fully functioning A/C system :)

Wishing y'all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment