Trendy Tot Tuesday- Harper's Style & Link-Up!

Happy Tuesday y'all! I'm delighted to be participating in the Trendy Tot Tuesday link-up today as guest host! Thank you to Kelly at Modern Camelot, Lindsay at Baby Mama Drama, and Megan at Table for Three for inviting me to host!

When I found out I was having a baby girl, I was so in shock that it didn't immediately register that soon I'd get to buy so many bows and tutus and pink galore!

But to be honest, while I do love pink, I actually found myself buying more and more items in colors other than pink--- mint green, gray, white, blue, lilac, navy, etc. I also really love patterns like polka dots and stripes (like many pieces from my own wardrobe). It turned out that Harper was born with red hair and a lot of the colors I gravitated towards when I was picking out her tiny little clothes really go well with her coloring.

I'm going to share some of my favorite outfits Harper has worn so far and share my picks for fall's cooler weather as well!
...and here are some of my fave fall picks from Baby Gap, because I'm obsessed!
Top Row (from L-R) 
Botton Row (from L-R)


I also want to give a shout-out to the Tot of the Week---Sadie from "Jason Me and Baby T". Isn't she presh? Love that little bow headband and those adorable little shoes!

PS- anyone who links up will be entered in a giveaway for a $25 Esty gift card. The winner will be announced on September 17th!

Have a great day everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment