Stripes + Dots in One

Shirt- Banana Republic (on sale! I got a S for reference) | Pants- J.Crew minnie pant | Shoes- J.Crew Factory emery flats | Necklace- J.Crew


These J.Crew Factory emery flats are my current faves. I want to get them in every color!  They are initially extremely uncomfortable---but I added an insole (they were too big but the size down was too small) and a gel adhesive heel liner and now they're perfect!  You can also use these rub strips.

Today I went for a simple look---skinny navy blue dress pants with a button up shirt.  I got this shirt recently for 40% off at Banana Republic and I'm really pleased with the fit. It's hard to come by dress shirts that are long enough on me and this one was a good length. Plus---it combines my two favorite patterns---dots and stripes. This shot was taken after a full day os wear so it's wrinkly, but it's cotton so it is what it is.

Meanwhile Harper continues her (my) love for stripes in her Carter's tee (on sale for like $4) and Baby Gap knit pants. They are SO soft. I highly recommend them.

Have a great evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment