OOTN, OOTD & Our Wedding Anniversary

Happy Mother's Day to all of the lovely moms out there :) I hope you enjoyed a fabulous day with your family!

Today my husband and I celebrated out anniversary with a relaxing couples massage at Hotel ZaZa's spa. It was the first time either of us had gotten massages and it was incredible. So relaxing and definitely a great way to spend out day together. The staff there is really nice too! We also had a poolside lunch and laid out for the afternoon. It was overcast but we still got enough sun to get a bit of color.

As I mentioned in my last post, we went out last night to celebrate a friend's birthday. I wore my new Forever 21 dress and loved it! 

Dress- Forever 21; Belt- Club Monaco; Shoes- Paris Hilton "senorita"; Necklace- Forever 21.

With a belt, the dress gets nice definition at the waist and looks better than it does loose (as a reminder, here is the dress without a belt:)

What a difference a belt makes!

I wanted to wear something easy to slip in and out of today to the spa/pool so I wore my ruffle-top cotton dress from Marshalls with my Michael Kors wedges.


Ahhh...so relaxing! I'm pretty sure I had aboout 7 naps throughout our time at the pool. It's nice to just lay around sometimes.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment