OOTD & Reflections on Bikram Yoga

Hello lovelies!

I'm sorry I don't have anything really exciting to post today. I was having some tummy issues today and I had to leave work because I just got really sick.  I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see what's up.

This week, I've done Bikram yoga twice. Yesterday was my second class and I enjoyed it a lot more than the first time because now I'm more familiar with the progression of how the class goes.  I'd like to become more and more consistent with my workouts...I notice when I'm working out I'm less stressed, less anxious and I sleep better. There are definitely as many mental benefits to working out as physical ones.Yoga especially gives you that sort of mind-clearing and calming feeling, which is exactly what I need.  I know feeling calm and being in a 105 degree room seems like an oxymoron, but there is something relaxing and soothing about the experience.

Once again, I'm bringing to you a basic black outfit of the day...with a little twist- flutter sleeves, of course!

Silk top- Forever 21; Pants- Express Editor Pants (wide waistband); Shoes- Aldo; Necklace- NYLightMetals on Etsy.com

Sunday is our first wedding anniversary...and as organized of a person as I am, I just did the edits to our wedding album...TODAY. I got so busy with work after the wedding that I just never had time to put it all together.  I can't wait until it gets printed!

My husband and I are going to the spa on Sunday together and getting massages. Oddly, neither one of us has ever gotten a professional massage. We've both been stressed and busy lately, so I think this will be wonderfully relaxing for us.  

What are your weekend plans?

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment