Outfits Lately

I haven't posted a ton of outfits lately, mostly because I've been recycling looks you've seen already, but I did pull some shots from my iPhone (some workwear and some casual/weekend wear).

Also, my year end review is this week and I have been spending a lot of time working on it these last few weeks and I haven't had the energy to think much about blogging when I get home (especially now that it gets darker sooner, it always makes me feel less motivated). Thank you for everyone's patience, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately.

I've been pretty much LIVING in my Lululemon stuff on weekends. It is SO comfy and perfect for running errands.  

So, here are some of my office looks lately: 





...and my weekend looks (my personal favorites!)





and an adorable nap time shot of our sweet Lulu <3 font="font">



Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend--- yay that tomorrow is Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment