Pop of Pink!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been skipping outfit photos because I'm figuring out the best route to take to my new job and trying to figure out what time I need to be leaving every morning.

I woke up a little earlier this morning and was finally able to squeeze in some outfit photos! 


Speaking of which, I've been getting a lot of questions about the dress code at my new job. Technically, it's "business casual" but in our department, we veere more on the business side of that since we deal with the media on a regular basis and we all want to look as professional as possible.

I always dressed up more at my previous job, so it's great that I'll be able to wear the same clothes I already have. Something I'd really like to add more of to my wardrobe are blazers---different colors, prints, etc. It's a nice way to polish-up your outfit without being too fussy.

Here is what I wore to my new job, day three:





Top- GAP
Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Wool
Necklace-
http://www.reginapierallini.com/
Shoes- Kate Spade
Blazer- Express
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo

Hope everyone is having an incredible week!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment