New Blog Design- Need Your Input!

In the past few months, I really started to think about my blog's design and wanting to change it.  I loved my new design for a long time, but I am ready for something fresh and something that feels more "me" after having blogged for more than two years now.

I am working with Meg from the blog
O. is Me and I'm really looking to just make my blog visually appealing and also more functional for my readers.

That's why I'm asking you ladies what you'd like to see in my blog design.  I already plan on adding:

  • more social media buttons/ways to connect
  • more sidebar categories that take you straight to the posts you want- outfits, home decor, home tour, YouTube videos, etc
  • A more grown-up header---still feminine but not quite so girly girl
Are there any other features or tabs you'd like to see? Please share your ideas in the comments below. I can't promise to implement every one of them, but I want to make reading my blog a good experience for all of those who visit so your insight is very helpful :)

xoxo,

Veronika.


PS- this new design will be for THIS blog :) I am not switching platforms or changing my url or anything, just a fresh design!

PSS- HOW CUTE is this little poster my H made me as a surprise?  I couldn't believe it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment