Sunday Night Bloggin'

I have been a bad blogger lately, I know.  The month of August is just going to be crazy, so I'm putting that out there now. 

I'm still trying to blog a few days a week but between everything being so busy at home and at work it hasn't left me much time to post as often.  I promise in September things will get back to normal.

I had wanted to film another video this weekend, but we were so busy that I didn't get a chance to. My mother in law is also going to give me their tripod so I can film videos in a location that has better lighting, so yay for that!

I'll leave you tonight with a funny photo.  My H and I were cleaning out our storage closet this weekend and I decided that cleaning in my veil would be fun.  So I threw it on for a few minutes and pranced around as happy as can be.

Then, I took my dress out of the sheet it was wrapped in and decided to let it air out for a bit in our master closet.  I still love it so much.

I also wanted to mention my latest GalTime article, since it's all about where I like to shop for home decor.  Check it out, here!

I'm taking off now to take a much-needed shower and paint my nails (I usually paint them on Sunday evening).

Oh and another sad update, my Hana hairdryer broke and I sadly had to order a new hairdryer :(  I was pretty upset about it because I really loved it and it was life-changing for me. I ordered an Elchim. They are made in Italy and my old hairdresser who actually now lives in Italy has been using them forever. I'll report back on whether or not it's good.  I still like and recommend the Hana dryer...I think mine was just a lemon.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment