iPhone Snaps Part II

Hello ladies! This was a tough week for me. I took my first real sick day in over a year. I stayed home from work on Monday because I thought I was dying.  I literally texted my husband "I think I'm dying."  I had a throat infection that turned into a sinus infection and the pressure in my head was so intense that I thought my brain was going to explode.  Plus, the Mucinex I was taking for the congestion made my stomach feel like it was being stabbed...from the inside.

I've been on antibiotics since Saturday and I finally feel "back to normal" today. I had gone back to work Tuesday but didn't have a lot of energy.  Today was the first day I felt like I could work out again (and I did). Don't you just hate getting sick? Especially in the summer? 

This post is another iPhone photo post because I realized I had so many shots that I had never put on the blog before. The first category is...

Things I didn't buy:
 
This maxi dress from A'Gaci. I loved the print, but the fit was really off. It made my waist and hips look larger because of how the fabric laid. Not flattering, sadly.


This Jessica Simpson brand dress from Nordstrom. I didn't love the way it fit.
Once again, the print was so pretty!


This sundress from American Eagle. It was on sale and cute...but I just thought I had too many dresses like it.

This striped top from Banana Republic. Eh, just didn't love it.
Next up, outfits I wore, but never posted:
 (This is my most recent)
Dress- Target
Cardigan- Express
Flats- J. Crew
 Dress- Banana Republic
Belt- was my grandmother's
Cardigan- Zara
Shoes- Max Studio @ Zappos.com
Dress-  Tucker for Target
Shoes- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Belt- Papaya
Cardigan- Zara

Randoms/I'm Obsessed With:

This duvet set I saw at Macy's in early June. How beautiful is that? It was pricey but on sale at the time...I passed on it but now I'm giving it a second look!


My Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses. I have just loved these all summer.
HUGE, but awesome.
(From Neiman Marcus)

And lastly, the cuteness that is Lulu (and my H):


Thank you so much for your patience as I get back to regular blogging! I have some of my best friends from Canada coming to visit next week, so it will be busy busy!

xoxo,
Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment