Recent Outfits: iPhone Snaps!

Oh hello!  It's me, the worst blogger ever crazy busy blogger girl. I have been MIA but in my absence I've snapped some iPhone pics of my recent outfits so I'd have at least something fashion-related to post.

Here we go!
 
Dress- Banana Republic Outlet (the one I scored for $13.97!!!)
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- Max Studio @ Zappos.com
Cardigan- Zara
Bag- Tory Burch "Reva" clutch


Dress- Target
Cardigan- Armani Exchange
Flats- J. Crew
Belt- I just tied a fabric belt that came on a Target dress into a bow


Dress- Banana Republic (yes, I wear it ALL the time!)
Belt- J.Crew
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Ivanka Trump @ Macy's


 Tops- Lululemon Cool Racerback underneath a Zara lace top
Blazer- Express
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny"
Shoes- Max Studio @ Zappos.com


Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges
Belt- Came on a dress from Papaya


Top- Zara
Skirt- Banana Republic
Belt- J.Crew
Shoes- Kate Spade

As you can see, I wear a lot of the same pieces over and over. I think that's a great thing because it means I've invested in items I really love.  Better worn than sitting in my closet :)

Wishing everyone a FANTASTIC weekend and major thanks for your patience as I try to get back to regular blogging.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment