Charming Charlie for the Holidays

Holiday shopping is fun---but it can also be stressful, especially if you have a lot of people on your list, because inevitably, it's tough to find the perfect gift when there are so many personalities and and interests in the mix.

I had the chance recently to go on a little spree at Charming Charlie and whoa---that store is like walking into a never ending accessories wonderland.

I picked out a few of my favorite pieces and styled some holiday outfits with them!

Here are the pieces I loved:


I decided to style my first look as the classic little black dress---perfect for any holiday party---especially when you add touches of gold and other metallics!


PS- I am 16 weeks, 4 days pregnant in all of these photos!



The second outfit I styled actually features a gorgeous top from Charming Charlie's!  The store has clothing too---which is awesome---tons of cute tops and dresses.  I picked out this top because it just screams holidays to me---plus, it practically is a piece of jewelry with all of the gorgeous beading detail. 



Have you ever shopped at Charming Charlie?  Let me know if you have a store near you----the prices are so great that you can buy something for every accessories lover on your list and still have funds left over to get a few things for yourself.

FTC: I received a gift card to Charming Charlie to purchase pieces I love to style for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment