A Maxi Dress in December

On Sunday, I attended a brunch and secret Santa gift exchange with all of my wonderful blogging friends in Houston.  We went to Mockingbird Bistro and it was excellent (though, I did think it was odd to be charged $6.00 for a glass of orange juice...but I digress).

I decided to wear a gorgeous maxi dress that I received courtesy of PB&J Boutique. I like to wear loose fitting clothing when I go out to eat these days and this dress fit the bill perfectly.

(16 weeks, 4 days pregnant)

Dress- c/o PB&J Boutique (similar, similarsimilar)
Boots- Jessica Simpson (similar)
Jacket- Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Necklace- Banana Republic (similar)


Do you wear maxi dresses in fall and winter or only in the summer? I really enjoyed wearing this one on a milder day in December. Paired with a jacket, it kept me warm and comfortable!

At our brunch, we also had a gift exchange and I was lucky enough to score a bottle of Essie polish AND Emily Schuman's book, Cupcakes & Cashmere. So excited to read it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment