Weekend Snapshots

Just a quick weekend update post since my posting has been all over the place this week!  As you read in my last post, I was having major computer issues. I took my computer to the Microsoft store (which, BTW, has amazing customer service) and they told me that the hard drive was not the problem, it was the OS that crashed. So I'm going to retrieve my data to load onto my new computer.

I bit the bullet and got a MacBook Air.  I wanted a super lightweight, super fast machine that was easy to use for what I needed it for (blogging, photos, video).  It should be here in the next week or so.  I haven't purchased a new laptop in about 7 years so it was great to hear from everyone in my last post about their Mac experiences.

Here are a few snapshots from my weekend:

Our gorgeous Restoration Hardware Flatiron Collection dining table arrived---but it had a strange black tar stain on it (the tissue shows some pieces I was able to get off). It's a very small area, but you can still see it since the wood is so light (and once you notice it, you can't stop noticing it, sigh). Luckily, our RH rep is amazing and he is having them send us a replacement table (should have it in a week or so). I've kind of already gotten attached to this one, but when you pay so much for a table it really should be without flaws and the black stuff can't be completely removed. I will take photos when our new one is here. It's such a gorgeous piece and works perfectly in the space.


My hair is starting to fade again---but I kind of like how it all blends together. I think next time I'll dye the roots darker again and get more ombre (lighter color) towards the ends. I wanted to post a more true to life picture since in my outfit photos my hair looks a lot darker than it really is due to having to adjust the exposure and color of my photos. The photo above was not adjusted at all.


And here are my new J.Crew ballerina flats I wore to work Friday. I had to use some of my Stiletto Hardware insoles in them (thank you Kelly!) but they fit perfect with the inserts. Size down in these ones.



My Saturday morning started off with a workout with my trainer.This photo makes me realize I need to self-tan.  My workout most definitely involved my friend and I lifting and flipping over a massive black tire 30 times. What a way to kick-start our weekend!



Here I am right before heading out to have my laptop looked at.  For some reason I hated everything this weekend, clothing wise, and so I went for a super loose, super comfy, off-the-shoulder top.

IN LOVE with these bracelets sent to me by one of my readers,  Rachel.  She also sent me a gold one which I will show you all soon!  I love this double-decker bracelet...perfect arm candy for your work week or weekend---and super affordable too. You can check out Rachel's Etsy shop, Amour Couture, here.


My weekend finished off with a lazy Sunday--- I got a (much needed) pedicure, went grocery shopping and got some new underwear at Victoria's Secret---they let me use 3 coupons so I paid for 3 pairs (the lacie) and got 3 pairs for free of the low-rise lace hip-huggers! Score!  Thank you VS :)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment