Sunday Snaps

Sundays tend to be lazy days for me, but today was full of cleaning. I have been on a cleaning/organization kick lately so I feverishly go through the house and clean and organize everything in my path.  

Now, I'm taking a break and relaxing before I hit the gym for a workout (as if cleaning vigorously wasn't enough!)


I love a nice, clean bathroom countertop.


My MacBook keyboard cover finally came in.  I'm a little disappointed because it's not made for the newest MacBook air model, so it's not as tight over the keys as I'd like it to be, but it will do for now. Better to protect the laptop keys, even if it's a little more difficult to type.  When the new ones come out, I'll get one that's a perfect fit. Mine is by KB Covers.



I also cleaned out my closet today, because believe it or not, it was a mess. Stuff all over the floor, everything out of order. Sometimes, it just gets that way when I don't take the time to keep it organized.

It still shocks me to see how much color and how many prints I have in my closet...



...and how color little color I have in my shoe collection:



Hello black, nude and brown. Ha.  I'd love to get a pair of leopard print heels and also polka dot heels. I love these, by Kate Spade, but don't want to pay that price.

I still have to organize some of my drawers and throw away some stuff that's too old and tattered to wear. Hopefully I'll have the energy to do that tonight. What I do know is that H and Lulu definitely don't have the energy to help. This is their typical Sunday routine. Birds of a feather:


As I mentioned on my Facebook page, I have a fun fall fashion feature coming up on CultureMap...here is a little preview:



Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment