Saturday Snaps & J.Crew Fitting Room Photos

This afternoon, we went to the Apple store to pick up my MacBook Air and get it all set up and that's where I'm blogging from right now.

It's been a major adjustment for me but overall I am getting the hang of it (sort of). I thought that having the close/minimize/maximize buttons on the opposite side would be my largest issue, but it's moreso just way finding and knowing how to navigate through it all. Thank God for Google.  Getting used to the track pad and the commands is particularly interesting.  I am also having to enlarge the font on the screen and I can't quite tell if my eyes are getting worse (probably) or if the original font size is just really teeny...

I was lucky today because I got to meet one of my readers, Sheryl and her husband Warren.  They were in Houston on a vacation so we decided to meet up for some lunch.  I love that I have such awesome readers!  We had yummy soup, salads and sandwiches at La Madeline and we were able to snap a quick photo together after lunch:



I think it's so lovely that my readers reach out to me and that I get to connect with some of you in person.  It's really fun to actually see and talk to someone face to face :)

Here are some more snaps from my Saturday:

 (My Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in turquoise- my favorite!)

Fitting Room Photos at J.Crew:


(Rugby Stripe Boatneck Top- buy it here, I also got it in black and white)


(Polka Dot scarf- got it on sale in store for $39.99, buy it here! I didn't get this striped Tippi but I may eventually because it's so cute!)


(Tippi Sweater in Polka Dot, buy it here)


I really love all of the pieces I got. All of the tops are a size small, for reference.

As I'm starting to think about fall, I took a look at my closet this morning and realized just how much color is in there. I love that fall doesn't mean that brights will go away---I think brights are just as fun in the fall and it will be fun to pair them with deeper, richer colors.



What are you most looking forward to about fall?  I won't lie, I am ready for cooler temperatures. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment