Our Anniversary Weekend

My husband and I had the best anniversary weekend! Our third wedding anniversary is actually on May 9th, but we decided to celebrate over the weekend.

On Saturday, we went to our favorite hotel in the museum district, Hotel ZaZa.  We got hour long massages at the ZaSpa and then spent the rest of the day longing by the pool---sipping mimosas and eating a delicious lunch!

0Z2

Pitcher of yummy Mimosas

0Z3

I promise I was wearing a bandeau top.

0Z4

Our super comfortable lounge pod---
we actually enjoyed this more than the regular lounge chairs!

 

0Z5

At about 2:30, they dropped about 25 beach balls
from the roof of the hotel into the pool. It’s their “thing” and it’s awesome.

0Z10

Waiting at valet for our car…

0Z11

Loved how much my highlights popped after a few hours in the sun!
I did wear sunscreen, of course!

Today, day two of our anniversary celebration, H took me horseback riding in Galveston. I have been wanting to go horseback riding since I moved here five years ago so H finally planned it!  It was so much fun!  The company is S-n-G Horseback Riding, for anyone interested.

Here are a few shots from our excursion:

0H1

0H3

0H8

002

001

0H9

Little crabs we saw during our ride!

0H10

After our lunch, we stopped at the beach and just relaxed for a little while…

0H40H50H11

We had such a great anniversary weekend!  Thank you for everyone who sent their well-wishes!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

 

PS- Thank you to my lovely husband who is always supportive and amazing,
through all of the good and the bad. Love you more each year and happy anniversary!

wedding9

0 comments:

Post a Comment