OOTD: Dots & Lines

Did y'all ever think it would happen?  Outfit photos! With a tripod! and a remote! My lovely husband purchased a tripod for me for Christmas and I started using it this week.

Two years into blogging and I'm finally getting "advanced."  For those wondering, I am using my Canon Rebel T2i on a 7ft tripod using a
Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote.

Things I learned:
  • You have to actually clean before taking photos so your Christmas presents and husband's running shoes aren't in the photo.
  • If you don't have natural sunlight streaming in at 8 o'clock in the morning, you'll be spending a good 30 minutes lightening your photos.
Here is today's outfit. I'm pairing my new LOFT striped shirt with my beloved J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt.

 Top- LOFT (Petite Stripe Boatneck Tee)
Skirt- J. Crew
Belt- J.Crew (NLA)
Necklace (reginapierallini.com)
Shoes- Kate Spade
Tights- Walmart
Bag- Tory Burch Reva clutch

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment