Haul: Lululemon, West Elm, VS Makeup, Sephora, MadeByGirl.com, etc

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  I was so productive on Saturday. I woke up and spent the entire morning cleaning like crazy. 

I reorganized my closet, did five loads of laundry, dusted and cleaned our hardwoods and cleaned all of our cabinets (H helped too, which was awesome.)

Then,we went to finish some Christmas shopping and I came home and wrapped some of our gifts.  We've decided not to go too crazy this year because we both would like to take a trip to London this summer, so that is going to be our big present to eachother.  I think it's fun to make that a Christmas gift because it's something to look forward to!

 Here is the video that shows the items I got and I've also included product links below!

 


LULULEMON:Lululemon cool racerback (gray and black stripes)Lululemon cross my heart bra (in "Paris Pink")

MADE BY GIRL:
Made by Girl calling cards (pink chevron print)


WEST ELM:
VS MAKEUP:
LOFT:
TAZORAC:
Tazorac Topical Cream
(*please see your dermatologist as this is a prescription---
and to see if thi product is right for YOU and your skin)
***You should NOT use Tazorac if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant***
TWEEZERMAN: Slant Tweezers


xoxo,

Veronika.


PS: Here is a list of some of the videos I'd like to film soon! Please leave your suggestions in the comments below:



  • Products I regret buying
  • How to organize your closet/closet tour
  • How to organize your jewelry/jewelry collection
  • Skin update/skin conditions & how I deal with them
  • How to apply concealer/powder (my routine)
  • Fashion book reviews
  • My favorite gadgets
  • Favorite hair products/hair routine video

0 comments:

Post a Comment